Friday, April 19, 2013

We Will........



Sitting, thinking of how nothing else matters more than this: One day we will see Him, who purchased all of us for love's sake.  And nothing else is greater than learning what love is all about.....being loved by Him,  loving Him back.....and loving each other deeply and from the heart.  

The idea that Mr. Duke..... "stepped through the door" (as he sang it), just a few days after this was recorded in Dec. 07 makes me smile for him.  

(lyrics)
It's almost as if someone is standing there
And I don't know what I'd give to see the face that seems to stare
All my life I'd give to know His ways
But, just how much I know, I'm no fool I dare not say

As I go in the way of the earth
As I step through the door
There where time is no more
I shall see God

Older, much older now, I still believe
That when all else is gone the Rock of Ages cleft for me
Holding something I can't feel or see
I'll tarry 'til the day I hear the music of the free

As I go in the way of the earth
As I step through the door
There where time is no more
I shall see Perfect peace, perfect love

Finally I'll face the beginning
As I go As I go in the way of the earth
As I step through the door
There where time is no more
I shall see God

I shall see Him
I shall see Him

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.