Thursday, May 9, 2013

Go Home and Tell

“Jesus… said (to the man he had just cast demons out from),Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how He has had mercy on you.” … ~Mark 5:19 ..............................verse shared and snagged from Ann's blog

 
click for music as you read :)

"O.k", I thought as I read the verse this Thursday morning.  "I have stories of mercy to share as well."   

Camping out under the umbrella of this great mercy covering me, and the "inward" me is dancing like the child I once was---- and sort of still am.  Outwardly I show my age, but inwardly I am getting younger.....yes.....like this, "And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven (Mathew 18:3).  But we can enter this delightful Kingdom with child-like faith..and a child-heart that is soft to God.  It amazes me that I was even invited in........Me! and EVERY person that I've laid my eyes on in 46 years is also invited in to share relationship with God....no one is left, no one ever has been left out of this invitation.  He is a generous Daddy.  But many will choose to stay away.   
some mercy...some blessing to me


 And because of this believing faith, our own bodies become a place where this amazing, life-interupting, plan making, door opening, earth shaking, gentle speaking, heart comforting Father will live.... (1Cor. 6:19) will live in us. ♥ You might have heard that He used to live in a temple....but those days are over.....He would rather live in us.  And with those thoughts I have my first cry of the morning...it is just too wonderful for words, isn't it?  



my mercies





So, to tell you of his mercy to me as I began to do earlier is to tell you of a young person who was going their own way, trying out the world for what it was and then being drawn in by a pursuing Father (God)who brought me to the place where I could clearly see that to lay my life out to Him would be the decision that would make everything right with my world.   So, I began to know Him from there, and little did I know how sweet it would be.  And then His mercy carried me through life up to here and along the road, good things came!  And along the way there were deep hurts, losses, relationships that sour, times when unforgiveness found a place in me to stay awhile, there was gripping fear on the road, disappointments, pain, sin.......The tough blending with the great and good and the bad. 

 What I can tell is that because of this mercy, the road is always leading HOME and the light of love is always turned on for us, and the bad always leads to good, and the hard is always swallowed up in joy in the end.  This is just a part of this mercy that I've known and yet there is always MORE! 


There is always more. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.