Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How Many Rooms?






In my Father's house, there are many rooms.

................. Pause for "imagining"..................

And when the "One" who lobbed "many" stars into the heavens and shook "many" sand grains out on ocean beaches....

When this One says "many rooms", I wonder...

 Could it be like the many cells in the human body (100 trillion in each), or the collective breaths that all of us living will draw in our life times......how many rooms is "many" to God?  

Last week, we got permission from the state of Arkansas to fill up an empty room in our home (through adoption) and yet, there is a whim in the air that there need be more rooms.......I wonder how many more rooms are needed here?

"Jesus, you kind room builder.....preparing just the number of rooms needed--  let the rooms in our house expand to match the new room in our hearts."   (Can I get an "Amen?")



2 comments:

  1. Room....just get ready!!
    (How many can you put in your room? Think bunkbeds, trundles and such :-)

    We are only limited by lack of godly vision.

    Kimmie
    Mama to 8
    One homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Yes! I'm with you on that vision, Kimmie. I've been "seeing" bunk beds in my mind's eye for some time! Loving your encouragement.....thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.