Friday, April 4, 2014

Make My Love an Ocean; Make My Peace as the Sea

When you are in the middle of the sea, you can't see beginning or end of it, and your feet can't touch the depths of the bottom.  And His love is an ocean and His peace like the sea.


 Perfect love casts out all fear.  Are those "words", or are those
 r. e. a. l. i. t. y?  Are they real for me and you?


But I was afraid, or very anxious, at least, and I wanted to do it right this time.  I wanted to walk in peace in the midst of trial.


 "I will keep in perfect peace, he who's mind is steadfast because he TRUSTS in You."♥ Isaiah 26:3


And I see it like a tiny one with chubby, short legs and fat little feet taking a step forward towards momma, who is cheering steps into existence. 


"Go, baby! Go, baby! Go! Go! Go!"


 I feel HIM cheering. Imagining peace, imagining worshiping before Jesus in the midst of a fearful moment.  Focus, step, focus, step...arms out...Jesus catches us in motion.   We can do it.  Lock your eyes on Jesus and take the steps onward







1 comment:

  1. Love is as real as you need it to be, whether it be from family or friends. You will always have those that love you no questions asked. Uncle Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.