Thursday, January 26, 2017

Confidence

This is my confidence;  I am Yours and You are mine.  This my place to live-- in the weight of the divine.♥

You train my heart in this place of weighty belonging.  You train my heart to be daughterly, a King's daughter, the King's girl.

You lend Your power and presence to show me what is mine. You award me with love and kindness.  You possess me in complete freedom, this perfect paradox.  Your liberty illumines my night and stands bright in my days.

You shower me in joyfulness.  You tend me as your special garden.  You breath close to my face so that I feel Your nearness, not just know it. 

You lead me out in peace and surety.  You give me Your name.  You call me Your own.  You call me Your own;  Daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.