Sunday, June 16, 2024

Flourish

June 12, 2024 

 

Psalms 92:12 The righteous will flourish like the palms tree: he will grow like a cedar in Lebanon.  

The best thing about us is the YOU in this little person-realmy-realm. You are the flavor of spring in me, the buzzy-bee, happy-We. You smell like hyacinth, you feel feather-light, your magic swells my senses. I am high. I am high.
The world is full of magic things patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.  W.B. Yeats

 

You are the way to hopeful days, the glimpse of light, the glint of gold, the hallelujah here. 

                                   

You are the way to say, to say the words that like to play. You lend a phrase to display the holy way that unloads the heart of its heavy joy, to spread it around this little patch of world I move in.

Earth's crammed with heaven and every common bush afire with God; but only he who sees takes off his shoes. -Elizabeth Barrett Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.