Tuesday, January 9, 2018

When



When questions fill the air and all the space inside my head, I can trust You.



When I try way too hard, You let me know I can trust You.



When I seem way too small and not enough, I can trust You.


When the path ahead is only barely visible, I can trust You.


When the past is too close for comfort and pushing in, I can trust You.

When I don't know the way,  I can trust You.


When I want to quit and hide, Yes, I can still trust You.





 I can trust You. I can trust You.  I can trust You.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Rhonda! Your words always move me: to reflection, to joy, to thankfulness. This moved me to tears welling in my eyes. I can't quite say why. Words are not so easy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, Uncle James! I'm so grateful you take time to say these touching things. It means a great deal to me.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.