Monday, April 6, 2020

April 6, 2019



There's beauty in the mists of life when definition wanes.
And captivating pontificating about what may lie ahead
The river's winding curves can hide what's just around the bend
And in the trees and forest floors are creatures blending in
--------------------------


A sudden morning fog sets in and clarity is veiled
All the vision that I'd had suddenly has failed
In the haze I hold on to what I know is true
and take the path I see by faith-- it will lead me through
------------------------------------


Then in the potter's kiln I find all has filled with smoke
The heat and flame, sure to fuse the crumbled and the broke
 The cloud has hid the sacred work but soon it will emerge
A brilliant piece of priceless art, the Potter’s secret work
-------------
1 Cor. 13:12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.








2 comments:

  1. Your words are God's grace. So powerful. You have a gift, thank you for sharing your gift. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that. I so appreciate your encouragement.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.