Saturday, April 4, 2020

Coming and Going

My eyesight is both going and coming.  When I look at this white screen with only bare eyes, the images and letters are not clear to me; my sight is going.  But as I sit typing, looking through my purchased lenses, I see as the letters and images actually  are....quite clear.




I am getting older.  My vision is losing clarity.

When I was young and my eyes could see clearly, my spiritual eyes were impaired. I would wonder in my relation to God, I often could not see myself in relation to Him and I had many fears and many things along life's path seemed a blur. But as my physical eyes are waning, my spiritual eyes are sharpening. I have new lenses that sharpen my view. I see through lenses of faith and spirit and there is much more to see than I once thought! This is the grace of God at work in a growing habitual surrender to His love, His Word, and His path.

I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.  Ephesians 1:18.




Faith sees what mortal eyes can't see.   I no longer fear what my natural eyes can or cannot see, for faith sees what I need to see! 

Beyond the vision of two brown eyes is a glimpse of a Kingdom without end!  I see Him, my God, holding my hands, putting light on a path that I daily walk in.  I see, I see!   I see Him sitting on His throne in Heaven,  I see my spot in that place.  No longer feeling alone in troubled times, no longer feeling responsible for it all.  Faith sees all the things Jesus promised, provided, and planned.



Thank you, Father, for Jesus...


He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
    and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free

Luke 4:18



Thank you for sight, for reversing the effects of spiritual blindness.




May your eyes be blessed today to see all He desires for you to see and give you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.