Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Carryin' a Happy Load

Waddling around the south field are these funny little ladies. This morning I had an urge to capture them in their last few days before babies come again.  Here are my spoils: 










These girls are carryin' quite a happy load, and it will appear more so with every passing day until just the right time, when delivery day comes.  

The swelling sides,  expanding udders, and the giddy feeling in my chest all tell me that the time is soon.  😃  I've been through this many dozens of times before and I know that babies tumble to the ground with tiny noses, ears and hooves in their perfectly adorable places.   I wonder if they are pregnant with browns, whites, blacks and blues?  I wonder if I will get lots of girls this time.  I hope.  It is the season! 

The giddy feeling in my chest stirs up for a Kingdom, too, always pregnant with expectation, always carryin' quite a happy load of hope in every season.  And the same Holy Spirit that filled Mary full with the Hope of the World, also fills our heart, too.   We are a Kingdom and a people impregnated with hope that never fails to deliver, though it may labor and wait until just the right time, it always delivers.  It is the season!










1 comment:

  1. This warms my heart! I love the beautiful little ladies pictured, but more so the reminder that God’s promise will be delivered at the exact, appointed time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.