Monday, January 1, 2018

Never Am I Gonna Be!

As the saying goes, "A rope made of three strands is not easily broken." (Ecclesiastes 4:12)

What words supply the wonder of Triune, of Three---and this braiding in the likes of me? What words describe this beautifully? I think its best described as "We".  

And I can not get over "We", never am I gonna be! 😃

I just opened the half glassed door to January 1 and felt the 10 degree air that is lying solid about the farmyard. I took a survey here of 2018.  The goats emerging from the shed, the forest and fields, the dogs romping about, the chickens perusing the grounds, the sun coming up amid a visual sea of blue, all cause the tumbling, rumbling, bubbling "thank yous" to roll out from my heart.  A new year slipped in as I slept.  I hear the soft echo of its easy arrival, and the calling invitation to run along with this God of "We"-- confident, expectantly!

 And oh to know the God of We (!), me invited into "Three"--Three in One, and me.  This must be bliss eternally. (John 17:21) His seat is near the Glassy Sea and from there this cord's attached to me.  Me and We! --no better words ever said of me!

This triangle of Three, me tucked inside so perfectly--yes, ever am I gonna be! ðŸ”º

So, I'll sit just a few minutes longer in a fresh new year with my thoughts for you and me, before heading up to the kitchen to cut some vegetables for potato soup.  I wish and pray many blessings attach to you this year and linger long.  May 2018 be gripped in a gaze of wonder for all we see and hear.  May our hearts be light and happy all year long. 

Happy New Year! 

Rhonda

    







2 comments:

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.