Monday, September 19, 2016

A Triangle of "Three".

Yeah, it's scandalous they say--  a love triangle and I am unashamed........Or, imagine Bermuda, that old polygonal legend of disappearing ships and planes......but even near the Bermuda I am not afraid of its devouring, three sided mystery.  And I am not afraid of the scandal.
 I am disappeared in a love triangle.  But, I am being tricky with you now.  I am just playing a game with my words. Of these corners of three I can barely even tell of how they  pull back beyond my imaginations and of their watery grave for worn out ways--it won't be told in latitudes and longitudes. 
No, I am not ashamed in the Triangle of "Three" and if my disappearance is complete, never mind rescuing me.  Let my worn out ole ways rest in peace deep within the water of the Triangle of "Three".  

 May the grace of the Lord Jesus the Anointed, the love of God the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit remain with you all." 2 Corinthians 13:14 May this triangle of three always cover you.


                                        King of my Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing a minute or two with me. Your comments are much appreciated.